If you know me, then you know that I love to share and talk about anything naturally related like herbs and whole foods, so essential oils fit right in. I want to share them with the world!
We started having patients try some of the remedies for allergies and pain using essential oils and we were blown away by their testimonies! So we jumped in and joined Young Living.
I know what you’re thinking. You can buy essential oils anywhere, right? Yes, you can. But you may not be getting what you think.
You see, many of the essentials oils found in health food stores, specialty stores, boutiques and even online stores are NOT 100% essential oils(just like buying cheap vitamins). Or they may be grown in one state or country and possibly exposed to pesticides and other toxins and processed in another area. You never really know what you’re going to get.
Why We Choose Young Living Essential Oils
We look at alot of companies and have accounts with others but time and time again the patient testimonies were from the Young Living Products. As many of you know, I EXPECT results if I am going to recommend something! After the many personal testimonies and attending a seminar given by two DOCTORS (shocking right) we had to join! We really learned so much about the importance of purity, quality and the production process to make essential oils. We looked at the medical research supporting essential oil usage in disease processes. For me, I wanted the best essential oils for my patients and my family. Young Living Essential Oils are 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils – which means they can be used for therapeutic use, not just for smell. Essential oils should be part of your holistic medicine kit. For instance, you can use peppermint to bring down fevers and treat bug bites, and lavender for minor cuts and allergies. You can also make homemade beauty and natural household cleaners.
We also love the education you get with Young Living! I trained with two great doctors as my introduction to essential oils: Dr. Scott Johnson, ND and Dr. Dan Purser, MD(Hormone and Cancer Specialist)
It is so easy to join Young Living to receive wholesale prices. There are no monthly order requirements or annual fees. There are ZERO obligation to sell oils when you join as an wholesale member. However, if you ever change your mind, you can jump right in. To retain an active wholesale account, you have to place one 50PV minimum order per year.(I spend that by getting the 3 pk lavendar lotion and the Thieves and lavendar handsoaps)
How to Buy
There are two ways to buy Young Living Essential Oils:
1. Buy retail from my store.
2. Become an Independent Distributor and get wholesale pricing – that’s 24% off retail on EVERY order.
Think of it as joining a discount club like Costco or Sam’s. There’s no obligation to sell Young Living Essential Oils, you just have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR (I spend that by getting 3pk lavender lotion and thieves and lavender hand soap:)
When I first joined, I just wanted the great pricing on my oils, so I signed up as an independent distributor to receive the 24% off.
When you sign up to become an Independent Distributor, you can choose an enrollment kit to get started with Young Living Essentials. The Starter Kits are as little as $40.00. The Premium Starter Kit is the best deal – it’s what I chose when I first started out. It’s valued at $300 but you get 50% off when you become an Independent Distributor.
Here’s what you get:
10 oils – Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy oil blends.
A home diffuser (retail value $96 – this is a staple in our home)
Essential oils user’s guide
Stress Away 5-ml (this is my favorite – we use it all the time in the office:)
AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (energy support)
If you decide you love them like we do you can sign up as an independent distributor:
How to Sign Up as an Independent Distributor
1. Click over to the Sign-Up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Independent Distributor”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1680764 for sponsor and for enroller.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. *optional* Set up your Essential Rewards Program (ER). You are NOT required to enroll in this program. This is a rewards program to earn money to pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’.
That’s it! I’m so happy you’ll be a part of the Young Living family. You’ll absolutely love it!
Please let me know if you have any questions.